An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.As Android apps continue to connect people across the globe and enable users to engage in more innovative and interesting ways, a career in Android development has become ever more enriching, fulfilling and in demand to the global economy. To become a successful Android developer, you need to develop several skills and apply them at the right place and time to provide the best experience to your users.
Responsibilities of a Android Developer:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.