The UX Designer is responsible for delivering and contributing to intuitive and optimised user experiences relating to Voquent’s platform(s) and website(s) on Desktop, IOS and Android web browsers.The primary focus of the role is the execution of the user-centred Design (UCD) process from start to finish and preparing production-ready designs for development roll-outs.The position requires a high degree of collaboration and an approach that consistently balances engineering and problem-solving with aesthetics and close attention to detail.
Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer:
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience with design and software and wireframe tools.
- Experience working on iOS and Android designs.
- Use of UI tools.
- Skilled in Figma or similar tools.
- Develop mockups for our development and design team.