We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Knowledge of GIT, BitBucket, Jira would be needed.
- Experience working with VueJS, NodeJS, TypeScript would be a huge plus.
- Experience working with REST, Soap, Curl, OAuth based APIs.
- Experience using PHP debugging tools.
- Experience with Twilio, Stipe Element integration and PayPal Checkout integration.
- PHPUnit, Behat, and other testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Good to have e-commerce platform experience.
- Exposure to cloud service providers, such as AWS and GCP
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Substantial knowledge and experience with MySQL, Linux, REST API’s, JSON.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Developing code and have a passion for writing tests
- Reviewing code changes and implementations
- Proven knowledge around writing scalable and performant code.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Documentation of development tasks and criteria
- Fast learner, able to pick up complex business rules quickly to gain an understanding of applications.
Job Type: Work From Office
Schedule: Day Shift
NOTE: The same position is open to fresh graduates, but they will be required to complete six months of industrial training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com